Friday, July 9, 2010

Sims 2 Bon Voyage Won't Install

Some have already lost! Banned and inactive!

I noticed that arrived in mid-season there is someone who has already lost!
I wonder: "Why try to cheat?", "Because enter 2 teams when you can not? "
" why leave the game ?".....
... the answer is simple ... these people are losers!
First you must understand that we are a group of Boys age range and that we have a shared passion for football and for this great game. And 'nice in any case ... you win or lose ... but one who tries to cheat has no respect even for opponents who play honestly.
Chi spring but why? For the weak performance by their team? .... boh ... I'm almost last in the standings, but I enjoy the game anyway ... we talk .. . I often find myself talking with friends on Saturday and caught the last purchase often ... I talk with friends on facebook that I have ever seen in person but who have this passion as me ... and we seem to always be friends ....

So ... thumbs down to the 2.1 to
- Turbo squad BANNED
- Milano123 win and immediately was connected to every day ... when he loses no longer connected .. last February 8
connection - not Ibra95 connects from 16 January
- Overhead usd does not connect the 8 February

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

0 comments:

Post a Comment