Saturday, February 12, 2011

Monica Roccafortefather

Trilussa - ER GATTO AVVOCATO



ER GATTO AVVOCATO
di Trilussa, al secolo Carlo Alberto Salusri,
(Roma, 26.10.1871 - 21.12.1950)


La cosa annò così. La Tartaruga,
mentre cercava un posto più sicuro
pe' magnasse una foja de lattuga,
j'amancò un piede e cascò giù dar muro:
e, quer ch'è peggio, it was co
glide 'Home arivortata.
-
Then the churches to help him Cagnola;
says: - If you forgive me in posizzione
t'arigalo, on the other hand, a chop
that this home rests der master.
Alccetti? - Alccetto. - And that, in bona faith
co 'du' paw arimise in the foot.
-
Then he asked: - And the chop? - Says: - What?
- Ah! - He says - you're rushing mò Deny Santa!
T'ammascheri be dumb! Of course! But there is bona
giustizzia that you care! Er
we are called Cat, j'aricconto all
you and I raise my heart the thirst ham! -
-
Er Cat, who was a lawyer, designed
er done and j'arispose: - I think that is a key
a little bit delicate, because there is the question
der consideration:
and in some cases, says Orazzo,
promissio boni viri obbligazzio east.
-
But before I decide, you must
that the beast itself is made
co 'Home Vorta a nun as long as the incontrario
reconfirms the promise
pe' hath been established only a method ch'addopra
if quanno is upside down. -
-
this was done. Er Cat said - I hope that the chop
really exists ... - The Turtle
je said: - It 's true! He
berth in the gratticola ... I've seen.
- Alright, - said Gatto er - nu 'I doubt
I make a come back and bring all soprallogo beam. -
and back, defatti toward evening.

- Avemar won! - Told the criente.
Dice - Really? And the steak? - There was ...
m'è but remained only the bone, because the meat
over now I
pe 'bear the costs der process.



(The paintings of Georges Seraut)

0 comments:

Post a Comment